Current Open Submissions
Teaching @ PSA
PSA loves hosting speakers in our stand alone courses open to the public. We welcome experienced and practicing astrologers with general public speaking or teaching experience, for our Stand Alone Courses open to the public.
We welcome submissions from speakers with a plurality of backgrounds and personal experiences, including but not limited to BIPOC, queer folx, and all ages welcome. We are also looking for those from a variety of cosmological backgrounds and ancestral heritage to share their expertise with the community.
All submissions will be reviewed by the programming panel on the following schedule:
- Fall Term: submissions are due by August 15th for September – December schedule
- Winter Term: submissions are due by November 15th for January – March schedule
- Spring Term: submissions are due by February 15th for April – June Spring Term schedule.
- Summer Term: submissions are due by May 15th for July and August schedule. (Please note that we usually don’t have much programming for Summer)
We are happy to keep your submissions for future quarters, too.
Some recent requests for material have been:
- Fixed stars: expert in the topic of the fixed stars and application of
- Retrograde planets: both natal and transits of
- More practitioner development classes
If you will be visiting Portland and would like to speak, another option would be to consider contacting the Oregon Astrological Association
Existing Teacher Class Proposals
For those who have taught a class at PSA before including Program faculty. Please submit your classes here.
Program scholarship is currently closed.
Through the Jen Gouvea Memorial Scholarship Fund, we provide a variety of resources to the community. While our Year-Long Program award opportunities are annual, others less predictable. All scholarship announcements are typically blasted through our newsletter, Instagram, Facebook and on our website. Join our newsletter to not miss opportunities. See more about our scholarship here.