PSA Needs Help During COVID-19
During these uncertain times, many small businesses around the country are in danger of losing their livelihood. The Portland School of Astrology is no different. As a community organization, we run a yearly school budget on a razer-thin margin. This means any disruption to our business can seriously jeopardize the school.
If you are in anyway able to assist, consider these ways to best support us during this time:
- Purchase items from our school store or Etsy store. With many stores closed, consider purchasing medicine, tea, books, birthday gifts or even get a jump on holiday gifting. Use the checkout code AloneTogether to take an incredible, unprecedented 30% off both shops with purchases of $40.00 or more. All items will be shipped following CDC guidelines.
- Take a class! Purchase an online class this Spring. All of our classes are moving to our online platform to be compliant with social-distancing. If you have ever wanted to take our Year-Long Programs, consider joining us for the Fall.
- Help us spread the word about PSA by helping us with our social media. Give us a like, a comment, tag us, share our events and classes. Even though these are free, it does help our advertising efforts by raising our profile in the social media algorithms, which helps us to be noticed more by others. Find us on FaceBook at Portland School of Astrology, on Instagram @pdxastro, and on Twitter.
- Consider giving a donation to the Jen Gouvea Memorial Scholarship. With an uncertain economic future, we are anticipating this to also hurt our accessibility efforts provided through this fund for the year-ahead.
- Hold your next event at PSA! Due to COVID-19, we are losing much-needed rental income. Consider holding your next event, class, workshop, gathering at PSA (once we are able to gather together again).
- Wishlist items: PSA is always looking for these commonly purchased items to help offset our expenses.
On behalf of the Portland School of Astrology, thank you!