Please read carefully!
Enrollment to the Portland School of Astrology is contingent on first completing an information session to determine if PSA and the potential student are a good fit. Please note, space for the 1st-Year Program is limited. If you delay, you might miss your chance to join us.
- Fill out the enrollment form below.
- If enrollment is currently open, RSVP to attend one of our information sessions. We offer both in-person sessions at our school or via online/telephone. You are welcome to attend either format of our information session for all cohorts of our 1st-Year Program. Please sign up for what best fits your schedule.
- After attending an information session, you may pay your deposit online or by sending a check or money order payable to the Portland School of Astrology.
- After deposit is paid, PSA will mail you a welcome packet. This serves as your official enrollment into the program.
1st-Year Program Astarte Weekend Cohort: Enrollment Open
The program is now 100% full.
1st-Year Program Bulls Weekday Cohort: Enrollment Open
The program is now 70% full.
1st-Year Program Low Residency/Distance Learning Cohort: Enrollment Open
- The program is now 60% full.
2nd-Year Program: Enrollment Open
We offer spots to our 1st-Year Students first, then the general public in August. Please contact us if you are interested.
*LAST UPDATED: September 2020.
Thank you for your enrollment form! We look forward to getting to know you. If enrollment is closed, you may or may not receive a response until enrollment opens in Spring for the school year which begins in Fall. If enrollment is currently open, please sign up for an Information Session to get this ball rolling!