Work Trade Volunteers are Needed for PSA!
Portland School of Astrology is interested in generating a list of volunteers. Individuals who are excited about the study of astrology and would like to benefit in a work-trade relationship. Work-trade volunteers would sign up to help out at certain events within each term. We have two branches of help that we need Hermes Helpers and Street Team.
- Assist the speaker in any needs they may have: adjusting lights, helping with A/V equipment, closing windows, getting water for the speaker and anything else the speaker may need.
- In-Take: taking-in the participants for the class with recording names, email address and payment if necessary.
- Set-up/Clean-up: setting up the space the way the speaker needs and breaking down/cleaning up the space after the speaker has finished.
- Any additional needs that the event or event space may require.
- DISCOUNT: this job is given a 25% discount on series and single classes for the class being attended for Hermes Helper.
- Review the complete work-trade checklist (PDF). Contact us if you are interested. You must be available all days of the class (if a series) and arrive 15 minutes early. As always, this is first come, first serve.
- Help to get the word out about PSA through flyer distribution in the 5 quadrants of Portland: N, NW, NE, SW, SE.
- Help to serve as representatives of PSA at tabling events.
- DISCOUNT: this job pays $14 an hour for credit to be used at PSA classes and events for Street Team. $14 is our average charge for classes by the hour. Street Team discounts can only be applied to programing in our Quarterly Term Schedule and not the Year-Long Programs.
email email@example.com to be on the Work-Trade list or for further inquires and current needs. Thank you very much!