Frequently Asked Questions--please review these first, your answer is likely on our website
- Info about the 1st-Year Program including tuition prices, dates of program, enrollment
- Info about the 2nd-Year Program
- Info about the 3rd-Year Program
- Do you have online programming?
- Where do I begin?
- What's the structure of offerings that you have? Programs vs. Quarterly Term vs. Conference or Events
- How can I speak for PSA or apply for the submissions you are looking for?
- I'm looking for current scholarship info.
- I'm looking for current work-trade info.
Don't see what you are looking for? We'd love to hear from you.
Newsletter: Sign up for our newsletter!
Location: 3939 NE Hancock St #212 Portland, Oregon 97212 | map link here
NOTE: A small number of classes will take place elsewhere, please check the class information to see where it will be held.
How to Get Here:
Go By Bus: lines 12, 70, 75, 77.
Go By MAX: lines Green, Red, Blue.
Go By Bike: East/West-NE Tillamook St. North/South-42nd St bridge over freeway or 47th Ave.
Go By Car: Cesar Chavez, Sandy Blvd, Broadway St, I-84 freeway.
We have a small parking lot that can be used for evening and weekend classes. Weekday classes longer than one hour, do not use the parking lot.
Ample street parking is available, just note the signs with the time limit. Parking limits are not enforced after 7pm and on Sundays. Local neighbourhood streets are free from timed parking. PSA is not responsible for any parking violations received while at PSA.
PSA is accessible to those with physical handicaps. We have an elevator and accessible bathroom on the first floor. If you are taking a class after-hours, you may not be able to reach the call-box but you will have access to the side door off 40th Avenue.
When you purchase a class, a confirmation is sent with the classroom phone number so you are able to reach the school to be let in. If you have a physical concern, please us know if we can expect you for an upcoming class.