Astrological Detective Podcast
NEW EPISODES EACH WEEK BEGINNING October 13th!
Hosted by Andrea L. Gehrz
Co-produced and Engineered by Jaysen Paulson
Sponsored by the Portland School of Astrology, listeners and supporting businesses
About the Show
Join astrological scholar Andrea L. Gehrz for an innovative show, The Astrological Detective—guaranteed to fulfill your weekly dose of intelligent astrological inquiry. Ms. Gehrz regularly calls upon interesting guests--all to test and understand the limits of Astrology in a comical, yet scientific journey into the field of true astrological research. Be prepared for surprises, hilarious interviews, insightful experiments, thought-provoking philosophies, live music and even secret envelopes packed with future predictions.
Support the Show
Listeners: Become a Lucky Star!
If you're a listener and like what we are doing, please considering supporting us by becoming a Lucky Star! We can mention you on the show and are grateful to any amount of support. Thank you for considering a donation to continue our weekly program, the Astrological Detective.
Sponsors: We'll make a commercial for your product or service!
Consider sponsoring the Astrological Detective to promote your business. This long-running show has a large following and will be heard by hundreds of people. We will even make a commercial for you, we just need a paragraph of copy regarding your product or service to get started.
Get Alerts for Podcast
Sign up for our newsletter and find out about all the episodes produced each month.
- An Examination of Astrology and Consciousness, Questions from an Older Brother
- What is Astrology and Why Is It Useful with Judith Hill
- Sex and Love Tips and Tricks for All Twelve Signs with sex educator Felicia Shays
- Understanding the Qualities of the Planets with Judith Hill
- A Tour Through the Zodiacal Signs with Astrological Wordsmith Austin Coppock
- A Conversation on the Celestial Vault with Naturalist Ashley Conley
- The Secret Envelope Project
- What is the Ascendent and Why Is It Important? with Judith Hill
- Is It An Inny or an Outie? A Study of the Astrological Significance of the Planets
- I've Learned So Much From the Show, Now What Do I Do?
- Debrief of the United Astrology Conference
- Answers to the Hardest Questions We Astrologers Get Asked with Judith Hill
- Celebrating Cancer with Amy Huntz
- A Look at the Sun with Sue Gehrz and Just Out Magazine Publishers
- A Look at Venus with Fern Capella
- A Look at the Moon with Kenneth Miller
- A Look into Mercury with Ed Eletto
- A Look into Mars with Austin Coppock
- A Look into Chiron with Eric Frances
- A Look into Jupiter with Angelene
- A Look into Uranus with Nick Dagan Best
- A Look into Saturn with Jesse
- Working Out with the Moon Phases with Claire Galloway
- Mental Health and Astrology with David Martin
- Tarot and Astrology with Jessica Painter
- Uranus Cycles and Queer History with Kelsey Branca